Crowns are virtually undetectable!
Most Dentistry Looks Like Dentistry
Dr. Workman's goal is straightforward: he strives to give you a natural-looking, high-quality smile; which means his driving purpose is to create undetectable dentistry. He can replace existing crowns and fillings with restorations that look and feel like natural teeth.
For lost or broken teeth, crowns and/or bridges offer a long-term solution. When a tooth is beyond repair, we can use porcelain or porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns to enhance your smile. This extremely reliable technique for repairing the most severe dental problems can permanently replace missing teeth to offer a complete smile and a functional bite.
- Replaces missing teeth
- Offers support to misshaped or badly broken teeth
- Looks completely natural
- Fixes smile and functional chewing problems
What are the capabilities of crowns?
Crown and bridgework is a very reliable solution for major dental problems caused by accidents, diseases, or wear and tear. The material we use is either high-grade porcelain, or porcelain bonded to gold or metal. A higher strength of the porcelain and gold materials is recommended to treat serious problems.
- Many people have unexplained pain from fillings in back teeth; this is usually due to hairline cracks in the chewing part of the tooth. Placing crowns on these teeth relieves the pain and allows full dental function to return.
- In front teeth, older fillings can weaken the teeth and cause appearance problems due to staining or chipping. Porcelain crowns and bridges are suitable in cases where porcelain veneers are not.
- In teeth with root canal fillings, crowns can prevent breakage.